Victorian Energy Upgrades Program
“Save up to 80 per cent on your lighting costs by installing energy-saving lighting technology such as LEDs. That’s up to $16 per globe, per year.” Victorian Government
“The average business can save $3,700. For larger businesses, dollar savings can run into the hundreds of thousands, depending on their upgrades.” Victorian Government
What is the Victorian Energy Upgrades Program?
The Victorian Energy Upgrades program (previously the ‘VEET Scheme’) was established to reduce energy consumption, power bills and greenhouse gas emissions. Covered by the Victorian Government there is absolutely no cost to you for the labour or the LED bulbs.
What are the benefits of this scheme as a business owner?
- LED lamps last longer, reducing renovation/replacement costs
- LED lights are cooler to run, reducing any possible fire hazards with older/hotter lightbulbs
- LED lights give a much brighter source of light making a work/retail space easier to navigate
- Receive high quality LED products supplied & installed for free
- All upgrades are completed by A-grade electricians
- Quality lighting with a 5-year product warranty
- Save up to 80% off your yearly electricity bills
- Variety of lighting included under the scheme including: downlights, tube lights, panels & floodlights
If these cost savings and benefits are appealing to you and your business, please get in touch for your FREE LED upgrade today!
Here is an example of how LED lighting can improve your work environment, making a space lighter and brighter. Pictured below, are before and after pictures after replacing fluorescent troffers and diffusers with new LED panels.
Learn more about the Victorian Energy Upgrades progam below with this short video from the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning Victoria